Home Forums Free Agent Forum Looking to replace a few players for thurs int

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tksandjob
    Participant

Had a couple players move out of state and competing now with summer schedules, so we are looking for a few players that can commit. We are already locked into this session on Thursday so looking for Intermediate level permanent players. We have 1 setter (hand setting is called tight, so please keep that in mind when inventorying your skills) and another that can fill in. Let me know if you are interested and I will send the details. Looking to get this squared away ASAP.

Thanks,

Tom

RAZ
    Participant

Hi
    If you are looking for a setter I’d be interested in the opportunity. I played intermediate Thursday court F for a number of years primarily as a hitter (though I did set a session or two) collecting 6 t-shirts in the process until I tore up my rotator cuff. Since surgery & rehab I’ve switched to setting. I can still hit though I don’t have the velocity I used to. Last session with me setting, my Sunday rec team finished 22-2 losing in the finals to a team that was basically all intermediate players. Yes I’m an older and shorter player, but I can still play above the net and know how win. I’d be willing to sub for a match so we could see if it would be a good fit.
    If interested you can e-mail me at zzzipster@aol.com or text me at 585-732-4843
    Bobby Z

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.