Home Forums Free Agent Forum I need 3 players for Sunday rec league

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Moomoo
    Participant

Hi all, I need to reform a team for Sunday Rec league. If you are a decent player and can set and hit play contact me ASAP. Berka 585-210-5091. Thanks

Amilitello
    Participant

Are you still looking for players?

Moomoo
    Participant

It’s too late for this session but if I can find three, I will try to sign up for Sunday next session. Otherwise, you can sub if you want. I currently have a Friday rec team and I need subs

Teddymv
    Participant

Hi please let me know if you need players in the future!

Moomoo
    Participant

I’m always in need of subs. I have a rec team on Fridays. Somebody contacted me last week and I need to meet her to see if she is joining my team. If she doesn’t you’re welcome to join. I’ll be in touch. My phone number is above.

Moomoo
    Participant

Yes I need one or 2 players to sign up for Sunday Rec. Please respond if you want to play so I can sign up soon. Call or text number above.

Moomoo
    Participant

I need a player for Friday Rec Teddymv and Amilitello if you ‘re still looking

Teddymv
    Participant

Hi, I cant play full time, as I have joined a couple other teams throughout the week already, but I can sub when needed

Moomoo
    Participant

Please send me your phone number so I can add you to my sub list: 585-210-5091

Moomoo
    Participant

Moomoo
    Participant

I don’t need any players anymore 🙁

Moomoo
    Participant

Moomoo
    Participant

Please do not respond to this post. It’s not valid anymore

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.